LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED RV STAFF.
ANYONE WITH PREVIOUS RV DEALERSHIP EXPERIENCE IN ANY POSITION PLEASE CONTACT US AT firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-888-8080 ext 231 and ask for Heather.
Note: When applying or enquiring about any position, please email - email@example.com. We will contact you at our discretion.
McKenzie RV Trailers is growing again. Are you energetic, enthusiastic and enjoy working with people in a fast-paced environment? If the answer is yes than we want you to join our team! We are looking to fill the following 3 positions.
- To serve customers in the parts department by taking orders including: setting up orders, inputting orders into the system, picking/packing parts, shipping & receiving, storage and follow up and invoicing.
- Answer telephone calls and assist customers with part orders.
- Set up orders, input orders into system, and follow up as required.
- Must have valid driver's license (driver's abstract may be required).
- Computer aptitude.
- Good communication skills.
- Customer service focus.
*LIGHT DUTY CLEANER
- Sweeping and mopping of assigned areas
- Cleaning the interior of RV trailers
- Cleaning of Bathrooms, Kitchens, Eating Areas, Offices, Common Areas, etc.
- Emptying garbage & recycling receptacles.
- Monitor and order supplies on a weekly basis
- Replenish/Restock all cleaning supplies when required.
- Must have the ability to perform outlined tasks with minimum supervision.
- Must be self-motivated
- Must be able to complete tasks in assigned time.
- Good attitude
- Work independently with little supervision.
- RV & Trailer repairs experience an asset.
- Experience with vehicle hitch and wiring.
- Good diagnostic skills.
- Ability to work rotating Saturdays.
- Knowledge and proper use of shop equipment.
- Maintain an organized and clean workspace.